expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Breakfast cleanup...





 Six ten in the am, and Therese has gone to work. We try to have a decent breakfast and some conversation in the blue and gray of the the morning, but sometimes she has to leave before the dawn and today was one of those days.  I used to draw a lot of food still lifes for an agency client, Contadina and Nestle's. This one kind of reminds me of that genre. Maybe next time I'll do it in color... I'm like most artists... EASILY BORED!

Naturally, you can't tell by the drawing, but these are farm fresh eggs direct from the chickens to my friend and then to our table. When she goes to eat at the local breakfast hangout, she brings the cook three of her own farm eggs to prepare her Greek omelet. The real ones do taste different and the shells are harder to break. The omelet always comes out bright yellow. Yum!

No comments :

Post a Comment