expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 7, 2011

Westful Wetweet at PJ's...


 Saturday, after satisfying my blood thirsting lil' brother's need for more blood samples, I went to a local coffee house to check my messages, have some coffee, an orange/cranberry muffin, and attempt to upload this second of two sketches I drew at the blood center. I took the pic, but didn't have the usb attachment to load it to the computer until I got home.

It was drawn in ball point pen, like the other sketch I did that day, and was drawn in about five minutes. The woman was one of five people watching Rachel Ray cook up something "breakfassy" on tv. It would have made a great picture, to capture all five staring at the television, but no one sat for very long.

No comments :

Post a Comment