expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Meeting in DC...Hurry Up and Wait! (1 of 7)

Waiting for our plane to arrive!
This is a sketch I created while waiting for my US Airways jet to arrive. I wasn't supposed to take this flight, but being early had it advantages. I was offered a non-stop flight to DC instead of flying the itinerary the Pentagon set up for me. This sketch of a Embraer 175, I think, took about twenty minutes to draw. I still had plenty of time to sketch another scene, but decided to read instead.

Of course, getting to DC early only meant I'd be waiting for my colleagues and a ride the same amount of time I was saving by taking the non-stop. So, I'd draw some at the DC airport... while I wait!


Copyright 2011/ Ben Bensen III

2 comments :

  1. Well done Ben! An artist who uses his time productively...I've never heard of one but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't say I am that driven or organized. I've got these two blogs that I am having fun with. Since I am not working much, I am taking the time to create my own blog world incorporating my writing skills with my drawing skills. It is my form of promotion, too.

    Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete