expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 28, 2011

Sketchy Creations... The Insect Version of Mr. Potato Head!

Tubular, Dude!

The last few months, I've had the distinct pleasure of "playing God" on spec. That's right, for all my preaching about work for hire or work for nothing, I have succumbed to lowest of low as an artist.

That is, work for fun.

Yep, in the next week or so, I will post the sketchy creations of fictitious creatures that exists only in the minds of forever hopeful film directors, sipping their daiquiris in a jacuzzi full of "what if's" with budgets as fictitious as the many demented insects I have pieced together pretending God could have done better!

It is just like playing "Cootie" which was an insect version of Mr. Potato Head... which should be fun... somehow! 

Copyright 2011/ Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment