expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Taking Advantage of Extra Innings...

Please excuse the coffee stains!
The other night I arrived on time to pick up my son who is umpiring girls' and boys' high school baseball games. For these events, I rarely am on time because I get involved in surfing the internet at any convenient coffee house with Wi-Fi that is close to the ball field.  It is a bit different when your kid is on the field but not as a player and sometimes, it gets a little difficult to sit and listen to normal, baseball chatter especially when it involves the age old baseball tradition of...

Blaming the umpire!

Well, because this particular game went well into the night and into extra innings, I found a tissue pad in the trunk of the car and decided to sketch away. I guess it was about a twenty or thirty minute sketch.

Copyright 2012/ Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment