expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"Bubbles"... Where I'm At!

The weekend's work... 
I was finally able to put in some time this weekend between the baseball games, and yesterday. I am not sure about any of this and as usual, have many options that are now popping into my mind. The first step is the hardest and that is now over and the creative flow is working once again... and I'm having fun!

I am not sure how I will handle the woman and since she and the player are the central figures, I don't want the tension of them visually fighting for attention. I feel she needs to be a bit more elegant than I currently have her. The ugly green gray sun dress is just a wash to help me see where I want to go with her. I am happy with the inset renderings, but I shouldn't have completed them until I complete the swampy background, but "what 'da hey," I got into a groove and stayed there! The background is next.

My wife asked me, "Your not gonna render those horses are you?" Her question had tinges of, "You're crazy, if you do!" '

I haven't decided, yet, ha!

Anyway, I hope to get back to this today to keep the flow, uh... flowing!

Copyright 2012/Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment