expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, April 19, 2013

"Another Catchy Eyesore... Or A Valuable Find!"

A rusty and dilapidated old yellow truck...
This old Ford ( I think! ) has been out in front of an auto body store for years. It is painted yellow and is really easy to spot from the highway in Covington. Like the old Plymouth that I sketched a few months back, I've been meaning to stop and sketch it for years, but once I am on that road sitting in traffic, all my energies are geared to just getting off that highway and back home!

I checked the interior, and it seems to be in fairly good condition, but the window on the drivers side is stuck halfway up and facing towards the south... where most of our weather comes from.

Walking around it to first decide what angle I would draw it by, I wondered...

I wondered how valuable this little rusty pickup would be in Southern California!


Copyright 2013/ Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment