expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 11, 2013

"A Southern Breakfast Without Ellipse Guides"...


An eliptical breakfast...

This is one of a series of sketches I did while on vacation in mid June. It was a very relaxing ten days away from all the troubles and domestic headaches that come with the day to day. This is one sketch that I intended to expand on and eventually did. The breakfasts were delightful and the early morning cool courtyard was a great nearest faraway place.

As you may or may not know, my wife loves to sleep in on vacations, so I get to have a quiet and reflective morning retreat with lots of coffee from Starbucks, a USAToday, and my sketchbook. Little did I realize, at this time, how reflective life was going to be on our return, but that's a story for another time.

I, also, didn't realize how circular my drawing would become until I actually started to put pen to paper!

Copyright 2013/Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment