expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 21, 2014

"It's Just Me And A Room Full Of Chairs!"

A foreshortening nightmare...
Well, this is another doctor and another waiting opportunity to incorporate an **electric eraser. I thought it was really cruel for the doctor to make me wait until I finished this on site foreshortening exercise. He was probably sitting behind some mirrored one way window, laughing his "stethoscope" off watching me struggle through this unmusical set of chairs.

My comment atop in the left hand portion of the sketch refers to a "privacy issue" I had with a little old lady in a waiting room earlier in the day. For the details of that sketch and my personal encounter, go to:
GraphicGumbo...Daily: "Granny Hangs Ten On The Internet!"

sketchiethoughts.blogspot.com

** Just a technical note… an electric eraser would not have helped…




Copyright 2014/ Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment