expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"I Like It Except For The Double Chin!"

Amy, the COAST representative for Mandeville...
This is Amy. I don't know her last name though she has told me many times. We kinda had a rocky start, at first, because I'd forget to call her if my mom decided to not go to the senior center. Amy is responsible for and manages the lunch menu each day of each week of each month for the last ten years or so. She hates wasting food!

She told me how long she's been the COAST representative ( Council On Aging for Saint Tammany ), but I've forgotten that also. But, I didn't forget to include her portrait about a month ago when I spent the lunch hour hanging with the seniors.

When I showed my sketch to her, she asked, "When did you do that?"

"I caught you about a month ago. You had a pensive moment or two between lunch and the cleanup,"
I replied.

"I like it, she said. That's really me… except for the double chin!"

I apologized!

Copyright 2014/Ben Bensen III





No comments :

Post a Comment