expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, January 5, 2015

"A Tough Nut To Crack, So I'm Told..."

Sketched from a coffee house nutcracker... edited, ha!
My chiropractor says I'm a tough nut to crack. We "crack" each other up every time we get together. After about two months of C, he suggested I see his massager to tenderize me. This has been my fourth session with the guy. He put me into this glute isolation position and pounced.

Oh man, it hurt so good!

Like a worn clutch or brake that you didn't realize needed an adjustment until you actually feel the results, I now remember what it is supposed to feel like when walking.

"Damn," he said. "Freddy, ( the chiropractor ) was right!" You ARE a tough nut to crack...you've got no flex!"

"I don't know," I replied..."Is that supposed to be a good thing?"

"No"... he huffed!

"Sorry," I laughed!




Copyright 2015/ Ben Bensen III





No comments :

Post a Comment