expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

"Messing Around... In Between Bites!"

An early Christmas present to one of my favorite servers!
Well, it's been a while, but who's counting? Apparently, not me!

This is a sketch I created in between bites of a Reuben sandwich at local eatery, Coffee Rani.  http://mandeville.coffeerani.com  Lately, when my wife and I have caught up talking about our daily exploits, we have another cup of coffee and pull out our iPads/ iPhone.

This night, she had her connection, but I left mine in the car, so I decided to sketch this "bayou gator!" I posed her trying to decide what to order from the charkboard menu posted on the wall. The gator is one of many bayou characters I'm refining for a possible painting for a local library. It was great fun and since it was a mindless doodle, it just flowed right out from under me!

Copyright 2015/ Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment