expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, June 11, 2017

" My Baby Doesn't Do Breakfast..."

A Breakfast Sketch...
I'm sitting at a Sheraton hotel in Maryland Heights, MO where after having a rather large buffet breakfast, I started to sketch my surroundings. I'm one of those kinda people that like to linger for a while after eating.

Maybe, it is a "Southern Thing".

But whenever we travel, I love to get up, read the "multicolored fish wrap" with breakfast and think deep thoughts. Or, if I don't have any deep thoughts, I sketch. But, my wife loves to crank up the air conditioner, and snuggle deep into the fluffy hotel pillows and sheets till almost checkout time.

As long as I've known her, Therese just doesn't do breakfast!

Copyright 2017/ Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment