expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, October 10, 2011

"One Man Band... Tuning Up!"

A One Man Soundcheck!
After two small margaritas, I received word that my friend was not going to be able to join me for "Happy Hour" and dinner at a local Mexican restaurant, so I decided to put off my meal and sketch a little. I had my sketchbook handy because I wanted to share some of my drawings with a friend. While I was working on this sketch and a third margarita, one waiter and one waitress started moving tables around in one long line to the center of the restaurant. Apparently, someone was gonna have a birthday get together and this one man band prepared his computerized backup band, set up his microphone, music and lyric sheets, his over-sized wine glass for tips, and then began to, most importantly, tune his gut stringed classical... ax!

Copyright 2011/Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment