expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Anymore Red... and I Be Dead!

The color of Naphthol Crimson and still driven to draw... What a guy!



Burnt to a fiery red, I sorta collapse into one of the museum seats and listened to a video of the story of the SR-71 and drew this picture. It is the only sketch I did throughout the tour. I sketched a few more pictures on my flight back to 'da Bayou, but that's for another time.


You know it's one thing to be mothered by all the females in our group, but when the guys started to worry about my... uh... color, then I started to worry! Thanks Scott and Doug and Keith and Guy and... well, you get the picture... whoa!

I guess I got that sunburnt!

It is only through the healing powers of 'dem wise, old Injun remedies and Sandy Batcheller's garden full of aloe vera plants that made the following day bearable. Thanks Sandy, ha!

Copyright 2012/Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment