expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just Another "Plane Air" Adventure...

A window view as I leave California.
It was a three hour flight just to get back to Houston, so I figured I'd better do some sketching before I drifted off to sleep. The night before, I couldn't get the alarm clock to set and had to wait until my cellphone charged up before I could set it for 4 am. I fell asleep with the laptop on my stomach for about two hours.

Two of the sketches of five were horrible. The results of drawing in turbulence is the same as a woman putting on lipstick in a moving car...  on any street...  in New Orleans, ha!

This view was drawn as we were leaving the LA basin... with no bumps!

Copyright 2012/Ben Bensen III

2 comments :

  1. I enjoy looking at your "plane air" sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shiho. I'll probably post those other sketches on my wall from my blog at: http://sketchiethoughts.blogspot.com/
      and not on the AFAPO page since they are more commercial airlines oriented.

      Delete