expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Silouetted ShoeShine...

Loved the silouetted feel of this sketch, but...
I stood up with my back up against the wall of an airport newsstand and attempted to record this cool, silouetted shot. The shoeshine boys were rather diminutive Orientals just going to town on these guys shoes. The man on the right was a military man wearing a camo outfit while the one on the left looked like a airline pilot. I guess both professions demand shiny shoes and I think, from the effort of these "shoeshine boys," they were getting their money's worth.

This would make a great painting... in my mind and maybe, in reality... down the line! Still, this sketch leaves much to be desired... as a sketch!

Copyright 2012/ Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment