expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, September 22, 2012

"Grown Up Tonka Toys...Number Seven!"

I'm pretty happy with this effort...
I found this bulldozer all alone on an empty and grassy lot next to a neighborhood bank. I found it driving home about a week ago and returned to do a few sketches the other day. It was very convenient to sketch it from my car because the machine was so close to the driveway of the bank. I'm pretty happy with this one even though some things were drawn a bit out of perspective... like the track. I returned twice to sketch the beast up close, even climbing on it and sketching from the driver's seat.

 Guess it is every boy's wish to crank this bad boy up to see what it can do... Oh, to be a little boy again!


Copyright 2012-2013/ Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment