expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"Only Her Hairdresser Knows For Sure!"

A sketch for a Red Robin restaurant storyboard...
Digging around for source material for another project, I ran across this and another storyboard frame, from a script I can barely remember. But, I must have had fun working on it because it was probably a concept that was fun to illustrate. Too often, I drew storyboards about perfect people doing perfect things with products that help make them even more perfect.

It is always fun to run across sketches and finished frames that somehow escape my filing system and end up in my "who knows where" files which are apparently scattered, who knows where! I believe I actually went to final on this board because I recall rendering her face full of a light blue skin cream mask. Now, the trick is to find the original file and put these two "escapees" back where they belong.


Miss, I think I'll have a plate of reality with a skoosh of ... 
By doing that, I'll find out just who the art director was and for what agency and exactly what client! It is the kind of investigative searches that turns up a laugh or two... if I can afford the time to solve the mystery!

Copyright 2013/Ben Bensen III











No comments :

Post a Comment