expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Think These Were Called," A Deuce And A Half"...




Army 2and1/2 ton special
In this climate, there are a lot of old, rusting pieces of equipment like cranes, boats, old cars, tractors and farm equipment. There are a few that I see on my way to and fro, but this old Army truck is situated around a fenced lot that houses quite a few military vehicles, which I assumed are used for spare parts. This particular one is not on the parking lot of the machine shop but sits out amongst the weeds.

For me, that makes it all the more interesting.

I actually like this one a bunch. When I am this happy with a sketch, I wish I had use some really nice paper instead of sketchbook paper. But, I've ruined many beautiful pieces of paper that way. To my way of thinking, wasting good paper is analogous to wasting food and suffering the stares of all those starving children in ( pick a country!). 

Oh, the guilt of wasted paper!

Copyright 2013/Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment