expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 29, 2013

"A Little Yellow Iconic Pickup Truck!"

Another view and a bit out of proportion...
Here's the second view I sketched of the little yellow pickup that couldn't! Or should I say, that I "couldn't"... get the proportions right. The hood was not long enough and the truck bed was also too small. The back tire on the passengers side was flat which kinda twisted that back end a little, but no excuses. I just didn't get it right! I edited out all of the elements in the background because I didn't really feel up to sketching a bunch of pine trees and storage buildings.

The little truck has become rather iconic, so if I can find another angle that pleases me, maybe I'll bring my paints and do a little "truck aire" painting outdoors!



                                                                          Copyright 2013/ Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment