expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 7, 2014

"Kristen, The Purple, Green and Blue Haired Barista!"

One of quite a few sketches of a Starbucks barista!
This barista's name is Kristen. When I first completed this sketch six months ago, I really didn't know much about her. I still don't. Kristen is short, though she can reach the countertops and the cash register without standing on her tiptoes. Maybe that's why she is mostly at the drive up window, ha!

She's short, she's cute, she is quick to smile. She has tattoos, and paints her fingernails black, at times, but I can't say she is a "Goth!"

Does it matter?

One thing is for sure, she likes her hair short... boy short, and she likes to color it all kinds of crazy colors. That's all I can see at this time. If the "book" is as interesting as the "cover", I would not be very surprised.


Copyright 2014/Ben Bensen III

     






  

No comments :

Post a Comment