expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"Passing A Good Time At A Tractor Festival"… Number Two!

My first attempt at the tractor festival.
Last weekend, I went to the Loranger Antique Tractor Festival. This was my first sketch there. I spent about an hour walking around, taking photos and listening to all the stories about tractor owners and their love of tractors.

There's an aesthetic for everything, eh?

When I went back to the car to drop off the camera and returned with my sketchbook, quite a few farmer's were impressed... I think! Maybe, they felt I was "showing off" and gave me that "tongue in cheek" amazement. But, it was all in good fun and besides, I'm an artist. I've learned rejection comes in all forms...

Even, in the form of a compliment, ha!

Copyright 2014/Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment