expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

"Sketching, A Part Of Your Nutritious Breakfast!"

Breakfast… the Aftermath!
A friend asked me why I don't sketch a full plate of food, and only sketch the damage done in the aftermath. Of course, the answer is basically because I'm hungry, and the food would be, if nothing else, cold, by the time I finish sketching it.

You'll notice that in the sketch, I still have a full cup of coffee. It is one of the things I love about a restaurant like,"Coffee Rani". The coffee is very New Orleans and comes in a variety of brews to satisfy most picky coffee drinkers, and although the waitresses don't usually come by to fill your cup, you can walk up to the counter and order as many refills as you bladder can handle.

I am kind of in a rut with my menu choices for breakfast because their veggie omelet is not only incredible, but it is incredible at a great price. Good stuff…

… and a good breakfast promotes great results in one's sketching ability, dont'cha agree, ha!

Copyright 2014/Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment