expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

"Smell The Choppin' Board!"

A En Peeled Art entitled, "Garlic!" ( an iPad Production )

Well, Good Toosday" morning, y'all.
A while back there was a breakfast restaurant where my wife would always order pancakes. Buckwheat, buttermilk, multigrain and even, sweet potato. Then, one day she stop ordering any pancakes.
Therese has extraordinary tastebuds. So much better than mine which I think I destroyed with the many aromatic art supplies and perfumed solvents.
But, after a series of visits, she stopped ordering pancakes because she said that they tasted like garlic!
The other morning, I made a fruit salad and it took me a while to figure out what that horrible taste was so early in the morning. Everything had a garlicky taste. Garlic pineapple, garlic mango, garlic bananas... What a treat!
I smelled the bowl, I licked the knife and then, I smelled the choppin' board... Oh man!
S'what happens when you use the same choppin' board that you used time and time again for some Italian pasta dish. You may think wiping that board down is all you need to cleanse it, but you'd be oh, so wrong!
It might keep the poo-poohs and the viruses and vampires away, but garlic does nothing for a way to start your day.
The worse is garlic flavored cherry yogurt!
First cup...

Copyright 2020/Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment