expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 17, 2023

"I Never Look A Gift Chicken In The Beak!"

It didn't turn out like I planned.
My approach was rather vague to begin with.

 Well, good "Mayhem Monday Morning," y'all...

It's Back To School Monday. Back to dodging school buses, sitting in 3pm traffic, and school zone tickets. Gotta leave yourself plenty of time to get anywhere on time!
Yesterday, I mellowed outside on the patio deck at Giddy Up to finish a value sketch of more broken down fences from the back paddock. Later, as the morning got a bit more uncomfortable, I left the markers behind and did a few touchups indoors with a second cup.



Paula Alario came by to drop off a dozen or more fresh eggs. She apologized for the size of the eggs blaming it on the recent heat wave. I thanked her and told her that I never look a gift chicken in the mouth... I mean, beak!
First cup... at home!

Copyright 2023/ Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment