expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 10, 2024

"Who Did Ya Pick in the Fourth Race at Del Mar Today?"

Plays the Horses!


Good "thoroughly"Thursday Morning, y'all.
Here's a sketch of Robert from afar sitting at the Giddy Up window where Carol Flannery's stain glass art hangs.
Robert is a unique character. He likes to hover around conversations instead of sitting in one. I was lucky enough to get this pose from him. Bob likes to play the horses and is probably contemplating his next move as the racetracks at Del Mar and Santa Anita open this coming weekend.
He goes to church on Wednesday and Sunday and I can tell because he dresses up a bit. I like to tease him about praying for a winner at Mass.
"Hey Bob, who did ya pick in the fourth race at Del Mar today?"
And, he tells me... though I haven't a clue what he's talking about!
First cup!

Copyright 2024/Ben Bensen III
 

No comments :

Post a Comment