expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, August 19, 2022

" A Fiftieth Anniversary Golden Gulp!"

A 20 ounce cup!

 Good "soon to get wet" Friday Morning, all bodies.

So funny. Yesterday, I showed up to met a guy at Giddy Up around 2pm. I got there early and a casual friend asked,
"What are you doing here? You're an early visitor here, right?
"Yeh, man (I can never remember his name!) I'm here to meet a potential client," I replied.
I got to the coffeehouse with time to spare, so I figured I'd sketch the new coffee mug that Tee surprised me with on our anniversary day, August 11th.
When the "client" strolled, he waved and said hello. We know each other from my Gus's days where I first met his wife many times before being introduced to him. I thought he was waiting for a coffee or to be served, so I didn't bother him.
A few minutes later, noticing him searching for something or someone, he came over to ask me if I saw anyone looking for him...
"I'm here, John said, to meet a client!"
"Yeh, I said, I know... I'm the client you're looking for!"
"What?"
We both had a good laugh and then, got down to business.
First cup!

Copyright 2022/Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment