expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, August 12, 2022

Lost and Found Again...






 Good Friday Morning, all bodies.

Wanna thank everyone for all the wonderful congratulatory comments and well wishes. We had a fun day, yesterday, just being together.
About four or five months ago, I talked Therese into replacing her glasses with some new ones. I didn’t really want to participate in what style glasses she would buy. I felt that just getting her to a place was good enough. Over the many years, she’s always looked great in any of the ones she chose to wear.
Well, about a month ago, she was forced to wear the second pair she bought because she misplaced the first pair which she like best. She didn’t care the second pair which she said was heavy and made her look like her mother.
Man O’ man, we searched EVERYwhere in the house. We even checked under the pillows of the sofas and then, tipped over the sofas to inspect the possibilities, but with no luck. Because she hated that second pair, I talked her into buying two more pair.
This time, I paid attention to what she wanted to buy and gave my approval on the two new ones she bought.
Now, understand me when I say that we looked everywhere for that first pair of glasses. No stone was left unturned… for weeks!
Yet, yesterday, while replacing an old monitor for a new one, behind the sliding tray that housed the computer’s keyboard was, quietly sitting, Therese’s “hide and go seek” glasses. The possibility of ever finding those spectacles would have been slim and none, but now she has four pairs of glasses to wear and to “lose and find!”
Not to be undone, I sent the entire gym full of trainers to search and find my solo car key which I could have sworn I brought with me to the gym. When I know that I’m gonna be active, I usually take my car key off the cumbersome and, always in the way, keychain.
They looked everywhere. Under lifecycles, therapy beds, weights, treadmills, Universal weight machines and benches and just about everywhere, but to no avail. Luckily, Therese brought her purse into the gym which housed her set of keys because my missing solo car key fell out of my pocket and onto the car seat… unbeknownst to me. I later called the gym to thank them for the “wild goose chase” I sent them on to find my solo car key.
Talk about an interaction between two different organisms living in close physical association…Symbiosis has nothing on us.
First cup…


Copyright 2022/Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment