expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 22, 2023

"My Tastebuds Are Still Stuck In Frankfurt!"

A decorative or grub?

 Good "still soggy" Sunday Morning, y'all.

Over at Giddy Up watching the rain turn to a mist on what I think looks like cabbage. So, I went on my "Picture This" plant app to see if indeed this is the kind of cabbage one eats for good luck.
With a click of the iPhone, it turns out that it is. It is a kale and a member of the brassica family and can be eaten in many different ways including sauerkraut which goes great with hot dogs, brats and a host of other sausages that we are not supposed to enjoy in great quantities... Yum!
My tastebuds are still stuck in Frankfort!
While Tee is at church, I guess I'll get another cup and sketch this Killer Cabbage!
Second cup, y'all.

Copyright 2023/Ben Bensen III





No comments :

Post a Comment