expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

"A Friend Liked The Photo Better"...

A friend liked the photo better, so I sold it to him...

 

Good "on the road" Wednesday Morning, all bodies!

A couple days ago, first thing in the morning at Giddy Up, with a first cup I decided to draw this rusted stirrup that I found behind one of the western saddles outside.
It took a bit longer than I anticipated, but I got it done to my satisfaction before the gang showed up...
 
So, I sketched it as is on one of the Giddy Up coffee tables and posted it. David, who earlier had bought a saddle painiting I did, saw this post and loved it. He thought that the real rusted spur sitting on the table in front of the Giddy Up branded logo was gonna be a nice edition to his collection. 
 
So, he asked to purchase just the photo... How could I refuse him.
 
Check's in the mail, man...


Copyright 2023/Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment