expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Every Now And Then, I Gotta "Ride, Ride, Ride The Wild Surf"


 

Good "Muffin'" Monday Morning, all bodies.
We should be getting an appreciable amount of rain today from that storm headed for Florida. Even the badass azaleas are feeling the heat.
Well, Adam and Eve might have been satisfied with an apple for breakfast, but feeling a twinge of deprivation and knowing I shouldn't, I bought myself a "Morning Glory Muffin" at the coffeehouse.
It is not gluten free!
But, every now and then, I gotta "Ride, Ride, Ride The Wild Surf" ya know? It was delicious and to celebrate the event I decided to sketch what was left of the temptation. I think it turned out quite nicely.
First very early home brewed cup!

Copyright 2023/Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment