expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

"Just Doodling Away!"

A couple of phone doodles!

 Good "DoddlingAway" Wednesday Morning, all bodies.

Well, yesterday one of two doc appts. for Therese had me off and running to blow an hour or more. My options for a mid afternoon snack were "Cilantros" or the "Tap Room" but I tired of waiting for the traffic light to change and took off in another direction...
I ended up at PJ's coffee where the most delightful young barista persuaded me into buying a mocha granita... or something like that. She had the greatest smile I seen in a long time and I told her so which widened her smile even more.
I had a bunch of phone calls to make, to make the best use of the time before I had to pick up 'da Babe. I talked and talked...
And, doodled.
No cups yet!

Copyright 2023/ Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment