expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

"Mind Games"...

Corsair pilot/ The sketch


 Good "humptyDump" Day morning, all bodies.

I noticed about a week ago, that the pilot to my WWII Navy Corsair which hangs on the wall above a bookshelf, was somehow missing.
The large scale models come with a figurine appropriate to each aircraft you buy. The pilots come with a thin pedestal that you can use to display along side of the aircraft. Some figures I seat in their cockpits and some, I attach standing, to the wall with foam tape.
Corsair pilot/ the figurine

When I found the time to search for the "plastic pilot" I found him jammed between two books... One of the books was "Drawing From The Right Side Of The Brain" and the other was Keith Richards biography entitled, "Life."
Who knows what kinda mind games our plastic hero went through before I found him...

Corsair pilot/ Cherried Up

First cup... Homebrewed!

Copyright 2022/ Ben Bensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment