expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 20, 2024

"Just Thinkin' About Wears Me Out!"

Coffeehouse sketch

Good "waitin' on it" Wednesday Morning, all bodies.
While I'm home waiting for the pest control company to arrive, I decided to sketch a bit. This drawing is from a photo I took at Giddy Up about a month ago.
I love the pose of being deep in thought.
I should try it sometime since it appears a quite appropriate thing for me to do since the doctor I was supposed to see today is for tomorrow. And, since the doctor appointment was wrong, I decided to check with the pest control company to confirm a time for this morning and, guess what?
That appointment is wrong also. That appointment is for Friday!
Well, I DO like the sketch so the morning ain't all that bad!
Second cup. I may need a third!

Copyright 2024/BenBensen III

No comments :

Post a Comment